AzCEC/CASE Annual State Conference * March 2, 2018 *
2018 Call For Proposals - DUE Nov 15, 2017
On behalf of the Program Chairpersons, you are cordially invited to submit presentation proposals for the AZCEC/AZCASE Annual State Conference. Proposal criteria and scoring rubric is aligned with the International Council for Exceptional Children.
1. Read the Call for Proposals Criteria to learn how your proposal will be evaluated. There are 7 items that need to be submitted with your proposal.
2. Submit your proposal Online.
2018 Award Nominations - DUE Nov 15, 2017
See our Awards Page and nominate a deserving colleague or student today!
Seven awards are up for grabs!
2018 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Wendy W. Murawski
Dr. Murawski is a national and internationally known presenter on the topic of co-teaching, a frequently requested keynote speaker, and is highly published in the area of collaboration, differentiation, inclusion, and co-teaching. She is known for her focus on being practical, her sense of humor, and her ability to connect with students, educators, administrators and parents.
Dr. Wendy Weichel Murawski is the Executive Director and Eisner Endowed Chair for the Center for Teaching and Learning at the Michael D. Eisner College of Education at California State University, Northridge. She is the author of 4 books on co-teaching, collaboration & differentiation, editor of 2 books on what really works in education, author of a best-selling handbook on co-teaching, co-creator of a software system for evaluating co-teaching, creator of 4 staff development modules, and author and co-author on numerous book chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles.
Coming in December 2018.
8:30 - 10:15 - Keynote Address
10:30-11:45 - Breakout Session I
11:45-1:00 - Awards Luncheon
1:00-2:30 - Breakout Session II
2:45-4:00 - Breakout Session III
4:15-5:30 - Annual Board Meeting - All members welcome!
2018 Registration - coming soon!
Conference rate before February 2, 2018:
- CEC or CASE Member - $125.
- Non-Member - $145.
- Register a TEAM of 3 or more people at the same time - $125. each
- Full-Time Student - $79.
Conference rate after February 3, 2017:
- CEC or CASE Member - $150.
- Non-Member Rate - $170.
- Registration a TEAM of 3 or more people at the same time - $150.
- Full-Time Student - $99.
- The Awards Luncheon will recognize both CEC and CASE awardees and “I CAN DO IT” student award winners!
- AZCEC and AZCASE will be holding their annual meeting and election of officers at 4:15 PM. Please plan to stay for this meeting
We have new and exciting opportunities for business and organizations to showcase their products services to our members and educational decision makers. Vendor tables available, sponsor a child/student award, or receive recognition as a meal or event sponsor. Download the registration application form for fee and sponsorship information - 2018 Vendor Registration Form
Contact Us by Email